Last updated: 25.5.2018
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- to enable certain functions of the Service,
- to provide analytics, to store your preferences,
- analysing how you use services,
- including behavioral advertising,
- recognising when you’have signed in,
- working with partners (3rd party services) to serve you relevant advertising,
Different type of cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Performance cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this kind of information to get better sense of how you engage with our website and Service and how to improve it for your better experience.
- Functionality cookies that are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
- Advertising cookies that are used to collect information about your visit, the content you have viewed, the links you clicked and information about your browser, device and your IP address. This advertising techniques don’t collect information such as your name, email address or phone number. For example, we place a facebook pixel on our web pages that allows Facebook identify you as part of a group of ymello visitors and on behalf of our Service they can serve you with marketing messages from us.
3rd party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies ?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- We welcome any comment, question and communication email@example.com